Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFTWARE UPDATE 1 APRIL 2021 GALAXY A80

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 05:02 PM)
stathy
Student
Options
Since last update making and receiving phonecalls there is a time lag for up to 16 seconds for connection to be made by which time ofter people hangup. This is unacceptable  Samsung please rectify as a matter if urgency as I am loosing customers by the day.

At least let your customers know what you are doing about it. This phone cost a fortune for it not to be doing what it suppose to do.

Hope to get a reply.
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds more like a carrier problem. Do you have another sim you can try or can you try yours in another phone?
0 Likes
stathy
Student
Options
Hi thanks for the tip but I dad try the sim I'm another's phone and no problem ?
0 Likes
excali70
Journeyman
Options

Not carrier problem, but problem of incompatibility of A80, UI and android system. In India is said that there is UI update that resolve problem, but in Europe we have to wait for Samsung mercy?

excali70
Journeyman
Options

New update just get in. As writen from samsung team, updated conectivity, repairing errors and some new improvement. I'm scared 😞

0 Likes
scookie61
Student
Options
It's nothing to do with the sim or carrier, it's all to do with the Samsung update, it's not compatible with the A80.
0 Likes
Mhla
Journeyman
Options

They asked me to reset my phone nope, now want me to sendnit to be looked at by engineers. Nothing is wrong with my phone just their update they pushed. 

0 Likes