Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software issues

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 05:49 PM)
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
Hi! Is there anyone else who has problems with applications after the last software update? Thanks!
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, some have problems with third party apps that aren't compatible with Android 12. I don't know if that helps.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Vagrant 

Can you please elaborate in regards to which issues you are now experiencing on your phone  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_3SQO2HX
First Poster
Options

Not being the original poster, but I can nevertheless add that there are clearly issues with certain Bluetooth (and Bluetooth BLE) devices in Android 12. For the Bluetooth audio issue other users have already reported a workaround by disabling AD2P in the Developers settings (something I still consider a kludge).

I have however a serious issue with my Polar H7 sport band, which I also use for monitoring my hearth frequency. This is a Bluetooth LE device which worked flawlessly on my A72 with Android 11, both with the official Polar Beat app as well as with other generic BLE sport band enabled apps.

Unfortunately, the band stopped working as soon as my A72 was updated to Android 12. The device shows up as a neighbor BLE device, but unfortunately trying to connect it to ANY compatible app (including the official one from Polar) fails. I can't use it any more, which is really a shame as the band helps me in monitoring my hearth.

To be extra-sure that the band didn't stop working coincidentally, I tried to pair it on my wife's A52 5G, which thankfully is still running Android 11, and as expected there it works like a champ with all the apps.

I'd be glad if Samsung would provide a fix as soon as possible. Thanks.

Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
Hi! Chrome shuts down every time I put the full screen image. In the applications where I shop, before updating the software, what I put in the cart, I found them there every time, until I personally took them out of the cart. Now, if I turn off my phone or go to another app, the products disappear from the cart ... That's just part of what irritates me ... I've never had so many problems with software.
0 Likes
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
Thanks! Yes, I have same issues...
0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
I have an issue where when I restart my phone my brightness for some reason goes down instead of laoding it from last brightness i had it at and my battery life has too a bit of a hit not major but slightly noticeable hopefully the next patch or update resolves the issues
0 Likes