Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software issues - Can't use Google search or maps after software update

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 04:12 PM)
bj57lxc
Student
Options

Hi I have a20e phone,Did software update and now I can't use Google search or maps, I have done cache cleared and factory reset but no good apparently Vodafone shop said lots of samsung users have this issue, any help appreciated pls

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
According to previous posts, you need to input new Vodafone APN profile settings in your phone.
0 Likes
bj57lxc
Student
Options
Yep all fixed thx
Oldie71
Apprentice
Options
If you're on Vodafone the following link will give clear instructions on how to to get your A20e phone's browser etc connected to the Internet again via 4G, following the Android update. The instructions worked for me. I recommend having the step-by-step instructions displayed on a different device from your phone if possible. https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/samsung/galaxy-a20e-android-9-0/connectivity/set-up-your-phone-f...
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
No worries, glad you're sorted.
0 Likes
Flagpole353
Student
Options

Thanks all. My dad has this issue too.

The thought never occurred to me that it would be the APN settings. It's been years since I've had to do that.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Glad people are finding the solution... I remember back in the day searching for magical APN settings for free WAP... God... I'm showing my age there lol. Glad your Dad is sorted too.
0 Likes