Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software issues

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 06:26 PM)
Monkeyboy2810
First Poster
Options
Hi I've a samsung galaxy a71 my device does not get to calls or cuts out completely to get it working again ive to restart my phone I know I'm not alone on this so are you going to have a software update to fix this.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
hi is this after an update you been experiencing this?
0 Likes
chris009
Student
Options

after the update i been experiencing a yellow tint this started happing yesterday the 22nd i dont know why it started happening suddenly i tried a lot of different solutions to get rid of it but nothing seems to be working 

0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Just a question have you gone to display then screen mode and tried to change from natural to vivid there you can adjust the white balance.
0 Likes
chris009
Student
Options

I have tried to adjust it but it didn't help I also tried factory resetting that didn't help either i contacted support they did help told me to factory reset and told me to do some test on the phone everything was okay till I did the color test and the black color showed up brownish red the yellowish tint show at low brightness but when the phone is shut off and u see the battery percentage normally it would have been a black background with the percentage but its brownish red powering on the phone the game background comes up with the Samsung logo the phone hasn't taken any damage water or fall i believe if it as a defective phone this situation would have happened a long while ago but it happened suddenly a couple days ago on the 22nd/03/2021 around 10p.m soo i believe it has something to do with the recent update my friends phone are also experiencing this same situation 

soo please Samsung could u fix this problem. 

0 Likes