Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sms issue

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:39 PM)
tartankev2505
First Poster
Options
After doing an update on 30th jan 2021 I can send sms to my contacts but cannot receive any from them . If someone who is not in my contacts sends i can receive them just seem to be from my contacts  please help 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@tartankev2505: Sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving texts from your contacts. Please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of your device, located in Settings > About Phone? Are you using the stock Messages app? If you are, can you try heading to Apps > Contacts > Select an affected contact > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Unblock Contact (if applicable). Alternatively, open the Messages app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Block Number and Messages > Block Numbers, and check the list for any of you contacts. Tap the Back button to return to the Messages settings screen > More Settings > Text Messages, and make sure that there is a number populated in the Message Centre field > Back > Delete Old Messages On. If the messages contain pictures or emojis then try enabling Mobile Data by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom > Mobile Data, to see if this helps.

0 Likes
tartankev2505
First Poster
Options
all my texts are blocked from all my contacts
0 Likes
jasspreet17
First Poster
Options
I am sending the sms not gon
0 Likes
tartankev2505