Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart View

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 06:39 PM)
Sibbie
Student
Options
I've just changed to an A12 and can't find Smart View - tried to download Smartthings but says phone not compatible. How do I cast my A12 to my Samsung smart TV?
10 REPLIES 10
M1k3M
First Poster
Options
Slide the top of the screen down where the notications are. Swipe down again and there will be different settings that you can enable. Smart View should be one off them.
0 Likes
Sibbie
Student
Options
It's not there unfortunately
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
I don't believe the Galaxy A21 is compatible with Smart View settings
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Support for Smart View ended a while back. You can probably find it on apkmirror website.
0 Likes
Tandory
Journeyman
Options
I have same problem my old J6 had it on and there was no problem but the A12 does not have and Samsung says it should come when the new program comes out later in the year who just have to keep checking when it will be out The A12 is just a basic phone . I Was told it was the next one to go to has I had a J6 which had smartthings already installed I now find the A12 is the biggest load of rubbish
0 Likes
Samtech01
Student
Options
Samsung should add SmartView to A12. This day and age it common to cast mobile to wireless TV. Its a nice phone, shame it cannot be used fully.
0 Likes
Samtech01
Student
Options
Samsung - is there a plan to add SmartView to A12? If so, when is the next update?
0 Likes
Samtech01
Student
Options
Samsung should add it.
0 Likes
Tandory
Journeyman
Options
Smartthings is on the A20 so they have not ended it
0 Likes