Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sloution to fixa52s battery drain

(Topic created on: 14-11-2021 06:43 PM)
Shqipron
Apprentice
Options

Hello. I use a52s and its awesome phone with awesome performance. The only hardware problem its screen flickering.

If u having battery drain put phone on airplane and charge it without using it. Pretty sure u will see difference on 🔋 

5 REPLIES 5
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I suggest looking at my post regarding smartphone efficiency as well. Hope this helps! 😁

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/smartphone-efficiency-battery-storage-saving-tips...
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Shqipron  

I would let a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre take a look at the screen flickering issue your experiencing.

In regards to battery drain.

Look at your Device Care Section to see what's using your battery so you can act against any obvious apps that are using high amounts.

Personally I'm not keen on turning features and functions Off as I want to use these that are useful to me.

I turn Off Improve Location Accuracy.

I put apps to sleep that I dont always need to work in the background and always send me Notifications,  and some apps to deep sleep that I dont need to work in the background and send me Notifications until I launch that particular app.

Setting sync schedules can help and I've heard Bixby routines can help.

Dark Mode, Dark Wallpapers can save a little amount of battery as less pixels are lit up.

I also found that Google Chrome uses alot of resources so I disable that and use Samsung Internet instead. 

I also uninstalled the Facebook App and now access this via my browser's Url.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Shqipron
Apprentice
Options

Hello there. I used some of your recommendations. Thanks

Shqipron
Apprentice
Options

Screen flickering only happens when i make call or i receive a call. So solution is to disable animated Call background.  I puted custom wallpaper and now issue its gone

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No problem! If my tip helped, could you please click the 3 dots on my comment and select solution? Thanks! 🙂
0 Likes