Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single snap/camera A71

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 03:16 PM)
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

Hello,   cud anyone please tell me setting i shd use if i want to take one snap shot. NOT 10 NOT A MOTION PICTURE.  just one photo - simple - just one photo.  I did hve this setting on my fone but somehow I cant find it anymore.  I cud so easily give up with this phone . thks

8 REPLIES 8
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
You mean this settings?Screenshot_20220804-151540_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20220804-151534_Camera.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Pangolin: When you open the Camera app, you will need to select 'Photo' mode via the options below the viewfinder. Now, simply tap the white, circular shutter button towards the bottom middle of the screen, and this will take a single photo. You can also tap the cog symbol to access the settings menu, scroll to Shooting Methods, and select 'Press Volume Keys To > Take picture or record video' if this makes things a bit easier for you. 

0 Likes
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

Sri this is late. Well the point is that- it doesnt. Hve had this phone for some time. can only assume that every update alters settings in some way.  Anyway, what happends on pressing shutter button is I get a number of shots taken. Also when I look at the shot i've just taken, at the bottom it says view 'motion' . I do opt for photo/single shot. As I said this phone isn't new to me. And am aware of yr suggestions. My keys on the side are already doing things. thks for yr response but any other ideas? thks

0 Likes
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

sri this is late. I think I may've found the  issue. but am unable to disable. hve 2 choices it seems. Under Pictures in settings there is a category 'SWIPE SHUTTER BUTTON TO = TAKE BURST SHOT  or CREATE GIF. I just hve those two options and neither seem right as certainly dont want 'take burst shot' . In gallery when I click on photo to view the shot= it says 'view motion photo'. thks

Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
.Screenshot_20220807-164414_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20220807-164427_Camera.jpg
0 Likes
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

am hving difficulty navigating to picture formats. my =advanced features doesn't show format as such. Dont know whether this makes any difference to the navigation but I Dont Use BIXBY.

0 Likes
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

No, it doesn't work like that since updates. When you use this route what u get is a 'motion picture'.  You now hve to tap 'Flash' everytime you want a 'still image'. 

0 Likes
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

No, it doesn't work like that since updates. When you use this route what u get is a 'motion picture'. You now hve to tap 'Flash' everytime you want a 'still image'.     ps. my side keys are already alotted a purpose.

0 Likes