Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card and SD card ejecting

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 03:27 AM)
KF1980
First Poster
Options
My Samsung A20E keeps ejecting both the SIM card and SD card repeatedly  sometimes upto 5 times in the space of a minute. Calls can drop as a result. Really frustrating. What is the fix.
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The sim card tray is self popping out @KF1980  ?

Look inside with a torch to see if any debris is in there.

Ensure they are both seated correctly and as a process of elimination try just using the sim card leaving the sd card out and then see what happens.

If not seek support from a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Speedy82
Journeyman
Options
same thing happens with mine, been like this since I got it. can be fine for day's then start again sometimes multiple times a day. seems like a know issue
0 Likes
First Poster
Options
at the end of day but these devices I've been telling Samsung since last January when the fault start happening at the end of the day did you ok then scandalous I'd already can live with yourself my phone tell people I'm in London do I mean on Samsung 12 nothing about it and people can't recognise your device when you tried to do things I mean like Samsung needs nine or knowledge it won't kasmin
0 Likes
First Poster
Options
yes it was keep on rejecting the same cards but the thing is put it in the first all it can't anger two SIM cards put it in a second hole refresh the network if you refresh the network it makes you alright for a few hours and you can put in the second hole in the skip thing don't put two SIM cards in it it can angry don't bother I have no replacement SIM card because he's not a sim card is your handset Samsung having a few problems but these phones a car and two SIM cards I find and and in the second hole and pretty memory card in there because you can't pick up I've diva you can only pick up 4G well if you get in touch with Samsung will replace door and said like you do mine similar to yours got a few problems
0 Likes
Speedy82
Journeyman
Options
sent mine off to Samsung to be repaired, they've replaced the sim card tray and so far so good after two weeks.
0 Likes