Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal worse than ever

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 07:32 PM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I honestly do not know what Samsung are doing with their selves I now have no data at all since the last update I am bound to just a little at the bottom of the bars and it's been like this since the day of the update 8-in have missed 22 calls today day as I have just put my dog down and people are trying to ring me to say how sorry they are and they can't get through and they've left message after message so now I've got a ***** camera no signal not receiving any calls I've had to go outside in the garden to send this message my data is constantly connected all the time the two little Arrows are constantly on all day long all night my battery used to last 2 days now I can't even get 5 hours out of it there is nothing wrong with the battery before anyone says it's the battery or hold the hold that button or clear your cache or any other and nonsense you got to tell me all I want is a phone I can make phone calls on I can surf the internet and people can actually get hold of me because being self-employed my phone is my lifeline and if I am missing calls this phone is going tomorrow Samsung you need to sort yourself out before you go bust
4 REPLIES 4
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Now I understand why Google search works perfectly on voice but when I type a message it can't even string a single sentence together it makes up words that do not exist in any language it flashes up the words you say and then changes it to something random if you ask me your whole company is in meltdown you are destroying yourself from within and no one seems to care until the day everybody gets the sack
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Stop your moaning, you've been complaining all day. If you don't like Samsung then ditch your device and move on to something else.
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I already have I've gone back to okey to an amazing phone absolutely brilliant quality is out of hand it's cost me £189 it's got a 256 gig memory not a 64 gig dual SIM and memory card slot feels premium in your hand proper camera lenses you stay with Samsung
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
My argument is with Samsung not some stupid little fall on the end of a phone if you're not there to help then why have you even made a comment he just wanted to get involved didn't you
0 Likes