Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service and warranty problem A71 - Italia - CAM - Assistenza Autorizzata Samsung e Huawei Via Piave, 33, 63074 AP

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 08:47 AM)
Dart86
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I had a smartphone that suddenly had a green screen but working, demonstrated before delivery for service!
And a non-working power supply would charge with another power supply

since the purchase was made on 06/27/2020
on 11/27/2020 I bring it to assistance including power supply

returns unrepaired: smartphone
returns unrepaired: power supply

returns with smartphone impossible to turn on - completely gone, stuck on screen powered by android

it's normal?
oxidation motivation

remained in assistance until 01/15/2021 date receipt of message for withdrawal and return of the product

ALMOST 2 MONTHS

Immagine.jpg

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Bit of a language barrier here but I noticed "oxidation motivation". Are they saying the phone got wet? Did this happen?
0 Likes
Dart86
Apprentice
Options

I'm Italian, sorry
I'm using google translate

the smartphone was green and working
i searched the web and noticed that samsung often has these problems
after 5 months I decided to take him to assistance
I didn't drop anything on it, always treated with care, it doesn't even have a scratch
I found it NOT WORKING
with oxidized motivation
and they showed me the pictures, it is oxidized, a lot on the side where the cards are inserted
which were up and running both before and now
and completely dry
I would have noticed!
in addition I made a backup before the delivery to assistance

obviously I complained because from November I was resisted not repaired on January 15th 2021

plus I complained about the power supply not being fixed

power supply that had to be guaranteed

sono italiano, scusate
sto usando google translate

lo smartphone era verde e funzionante
ho cercato sul web e ho notato che samsung spesso ha di questi problemi
dopo 5 mesi mi sono deciso a portarlo in assistenza
non ci ho fatto cadere nulla, trattato sempre con cura, non ha nemmeno un graffietto
me lo sono ritrovato NON FUNZIONANTE
con motivazione ossidato
e mi hanno fatto vedere le immagini, risulta ossidato, molto dalla parte dove si inseriscono le schede
le quali erano attive e funzionanti sia prima che attualmente
e completamente asciutte
me ne sarei accorto!
in più ho fatto un backup prima della consegna in assistenza

ovviamente mi sono lamentato perchè da novembre mi è stato resistuito non riparato il 15 di gennaio 2021

in più ho lamentato dell'alimentatore non sistemato

alimentatore che doveva essere garantito

0 Likes
Dart86
Apprentice
Options

this is the return message
January 15, 2021
from 27 November 2020
it sounds strange to me

also the power supply not looked at after 5 months brought to service and not repaired ??and the power supply was bad? didn't he like it? bad assistance !!!
because they didn't tell me anything about that !!! was under warranty! it was faulty, I had to use another power supply for charging and I find myself not only with one less phone, but also one less charger at a high expense!?

Screenshot_20210122_174445_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Dart86: If you're based in Italy, and have some queries relating to a recent repair, then I recommend reaching out to the support team in your region to raise any concerns, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/it/support/

0 Likes
Dart86
Apprentice
Options

ok, I ask for support because I'm not practical
on google feed I notice that others have also had bad experiences with this assistance
I just lost more than 300 euros! I had to keep the green screen but with a working phone!

ok, chiedo un supporto perchè non sono pratico
su feed di google noto che anche altri hanno avuto delle pessime esperienze con questa assistenza
solo che io ho perso più di 300 euro! mi dovevo tenere lo schermo verde ma con un telefono funzionante!

0 Likes
Dart86
Apprentice
Options

they do not respond I tried to contact them, I sent the form

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to contact them using Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/SamsungItalia/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/samsungitalia?lang=en ?

0 Likes
Dart86
Apprentice
Options

assistance nothing, I wrote on facebook and the message is not read yet, do you know what it means that if I buy a 100% Chinese phone I have more assistance?

thanks to the availability but it is NEVER a samsung phone or samsung product again i have other phones and NEVER and I mean NEVER had any problems Samsung never again lost more than 300 euros !!!
0 Likes
Hysni
First Poster
Options

Il mio samsung a53 vibra il volume delle chiamate che cosa può essere 

0 Likes