Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure wifi app.

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 06:46 PM)
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Above app in galaxy store
Seen had what looked like update so clicked to allow, but when tried just says already installed and have to remove to install it.

Sounds weird and dodgy is this a bug what should do.??

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@CodyH: I can confirm that Secure Wi-Fi is a legitimate app developed by Samsung Electronics, so no need to worry. If you open the Galaxy Store, head to the updates section, tap on Secure Wi-Fi and hit 'Update' at the bottom of the screen, does the issue persist? 

0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Yeah still happens even on comment for app seems alot of people having same problem.
0 Likes
JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
Yea im aving the same problem it says uninstall it to update but carnt find out how to uninstall it how are we suppose to update secure wifi
0 Likes
Members_qmdXSRV
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem as well as others.  Have tried all proposed solutions. Nothing works and nobody can provide an answer either.

0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
True its a weird bug/fault seems.
0 Likes
Members_DtIhKDb
First Poster
Options

same here. i cannot update

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi All,

hope that you had a nice weekend. Could you please try to run the phone in Safe Mode and see if you are able to upgrade this whilst the phone is performing on this mode? To do this press and hold the Power button until you see Power Off, Restart, and Emergency. Press and hold the Power Off icon until it shows a Shield, tap the Shield and the device will restart in Safe Mode. 

CodyH
Voyager
Options
Says cannot download apps in that mode.
0 Likes