Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots

(Topic created on: 24-04-2021 09:45 AM)
matey999
First Poster
Options
Unable to take screenshots on A40 in the usual way since last software upgrade 3 weeks ago. Any thoughts?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
There's been no changes to how screenshots are taken. Assuming it's not user error, i can't think of a reason it wouldn't work
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Just incase you are using the wrong buttons it's vol down+power. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get them together rather than adjusting the volume or turning the screen off
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@matey999: When you press the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 1 second the edges of the screen should flash to indicate that the screenshot has been captured successfully. If you're still having some trouble, please head to Settings > Advanced Features > Motions and Gestures > Palm Swipe To Capture > On, as this allows you to swipe the edge of your hand across the screen to take a screenshot. 

0 Likes
tecas
First Poster
Options
Been having the exact same problem on my A40 since the last update. I don't understand why was the double pressing the side keys option even removed...
0 Likes
gracelowe
First Poster
Options
Me to. Left it and left it but its doing my head in! Anyone resolve the issue yet???
0 Likes
matey999
First Poster
Options
Palm swipe works! See above.
0 Likes