Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot on my samsung A72

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 01:23 PM)
L3G3ND1WP
First Poster
Options

Hi All. I bought the Samsung A 72 and for some reason just can't take a screenshot.i have tried down volume and power button but that just brings up the restart menu.I then tried volume up and power but nothing happens just the volume will move.I have tried palm swipe over the screen and that also doesn't do anything when I swipe the edge of my hand across the screen from left to right.I have gone to the settings-made sure that palm swipe was on but still I can't take a screenshot!!! PLEASE HELP

3 REPLIES 3
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Look in your drop down menu, see if it's one you can add. Just press the 3 dots then edit buttons, and add screen shot.
Or in the edge panel you have screen shot in tasks.
When using volume down and power button make sure you press both buttons at the same time.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Possibly try clearing the phone system cache on your phone 😉. To do this, just search how to wipe cache partition A72 and you should find what you are looking for 😁.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@L3G3ND1WP Hello, to make sure you can take a screenshot of your screen, try the following: go to Settings / Accessibility / Interaction and dexterity, activate the Assistant menu. A floating menu appears where you have the option Screenshots. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes