Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen repair

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 12:09 AM)
ajfc84
Journeyman
Options
Hi so I have a A90 5G and I just dropped it even though it got screen protector on its missed the protection and hit right on the screen edge smashing it
Does anyone know roughly how much it is to repair the screen on these,
Thanks 
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ajfc84 

Sorry to hear your phone's screen has been damaged via an accidental drop.

Sometimes it can be due to the height of the fall, the angle it hits onto the surface and what surface it hits.

Tpu and Glass Screen Protectors along with cases certainly cam help to reduce the effect of the impact thus reducing the possibility of actual damage,  but unfortunately even with such Safe guards damage can still happen. 😒

These links may help in regards to how to go about getting the phone repaired, and also the various options open to you to arrnage this including a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre or the Samsung Doorstep Repair Service. 

samsung.com/uk/support/repair/ 

www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-much-will-it-cost-to-repair-my-phone-screen. 

Screenshot_20210823-055405_Samsung Internet.jpg

Disclaimer … 

Please don't quote me on the actual eventual cost of the repair as the Service Engineer would have to fully assess the phone to ensure no other damage has been caused internally from the drop etc.

The Engineer after assessing the phone would be advising you of the cost to aquire authorisation from you to effect effect repair before continuing.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SupremeUK
Student
Options

I suggest you find a private / independant repairer.  Samsung repair service is disgraceful and takes weeks.  You will have to chase Samsung at every point.  They will promise to give you updates, but they never do.

0 Likes