Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen lag while playing PUBG

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 08:41 PM)
Aatman
First Poster
Options

Ive been in a fix since the update was launched as i am unable to play PUBG on even the lowest of graphics.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
A80pubgmSUCKS
First Poster
Options

So im a pubgm players, this a80 touch screen feels off when playing pubgm. The movement within the game fees a bit lag behind compared to my touch movement. And the touch movement range compared feels not consistent to the game movement range.

Please fix it. This phone is worse in pubgm than vivo v17 pro at much lower cost

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
This issue could be either in your phone or in the PUBG app, in the later case the developers of PUBG have to take action from their end to resolve the issue.

That said, you can check the responsiveness of your screen using the following method:
Open the Samsung Members App -> Click on "Get Help" -> Click on "Interactive Checks" -> Touch Screen.

Here you can test the responsiveness of the touch screen. If its OK there the issue is most likely in the app itself.
0 Likes
Hadi786
First Poster
Options

I baught a80. Its a demo cell phone a805x. I am playing pubg mobile on it after 10 min the game runs slow as hell and i cant aim no one. I dont know whats going on. 

0 Likes
Hadi786
First Poster
Options
Same happens to me. This cell phone is worse. And there is no accurate answer on google for this issues. Sad
0 Likes
Loekk
Explorer
Options

https://bit.ly/2y4Py5x 

Watch here. It has been fixed.  I had same issue but this video solved me. 

0 Likes
Ayushii
First Poster
Options

Screen lags a lot while playing pubg i m unable to aim at all plz fix my issue😭

0 Likes
Dragon7z7
Apprentice
Options

Me to please help 😭

0 Likes
FarzadMozhde
First Poster
Options

I bought a80 and I have same problem plz help

0 Likes
Karan8
Apprentice
Options

I am facing the same issue with samsung galaxy A80 phone is good but when it comes to gaming there is continuous  screen touch drop ,that is you cant aim properly or target in games which requires accuracy  in touch , as per what I have experienced is that it lags  small swipes made on the screen and screen becomes unresponsive. 

It's a major issue that can only be found in Samsung devices,  samsung needs to come up with an update to fix this or maybe it's the touch panel quality and it can't be fixed I don't know ,but I trusted Samsung  for its quality and invested , what's the use of putting a gaming chipset when the touch is not up to the mark @samsung help

0 Likes