Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen keeps auto-adjusting brightness even with it turned off

(Topic created on: 15-09-2021 11:43 AM)
Ost_Cuben
Apprentice
Options

So, the screen on my A52 keeps auto adjusting the brightness even with it turned off, but this only happens when i'm outside with the brightest setting on. When i pan the camera so that the sun hits the front camera the brightness increases by a significant amount, and when i turn it away it decreases although it's set to the brightest setting. I guess that there's no "ordinary" setting to fix this (although it's really annoying and stupid), but does anyone know if there's like a developer-mode setting perhaps to fix it? It's really pissing me off >.<

4 REPLIES 4
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on your phone and that should resolve the issue 😃. To do this, just search how to wipe cache partition Samsung Galaxy A52 and you should find what you are looking for 😉. Hope this helps! 😁
0 Likes
Ost_Cuben
Apprentice
Options

Sorry, i tried it but didn't work 😞 thanks for the tip though!

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Have you turned video brightness off in the settings? My phone gets really bright if I open the camera or watch videos and this is the reason
0 Likes
A12user
Apprentice
Options
I find the auto brightness works but is too dim so the scaling is wrong so it would be nice to have a setting to change the scale factor, I can't find anything like that though (A12)
0 Likes