Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam

(Topic created on: 15-12-2022 01:05 PM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
When I bought this phone it says in the advert it's a 4 gig phone it turns out it's not it's a 2 gig phone but 4K option uses your memory inside the phone so really I've been scammed the advert does not match the phone so the phone is basically a Windows phone from 1980s this Samsung just gets better and better and it's the company that keeps giving and now I've downloaded Android 13 I've got no memory nothing except the files no WhatsApp no cheering all it says is file not supported over and over I deleted 4750 photos and videos and now it's saying I've got no memory can't record more and my boss to anyone with a Samsung phone is do not download this Android 13 it's completely destroyed this phone it doesn't know what he's doing it's calling people on its own the phone's getting red hot and overheating I have to charge it up now in three stages the diagnostic says the battery is perfect and healthy
3 REPLIES 3
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And look at the state of the speech to text it's even worse than it was on the previous Android
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
But Google search by voice never makes a mistake
0 Likes
T-P-T
First Poster
Options
Well buying a Windows phone was the first mistake. the upside is your will receive 5500000 updates per week :smiling-face:
0 Likes