Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam calls

(Topic created on: 29-10-2021 10:36 AM)
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Hi members can anyone help me out with scam calls I'm getting about 30 per day. I block one number but another one calls. Can anyone help me out please thanks🤢🤢🤢
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Install hiya , the basic version works brilliant no need for premium
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
This one Screenshot_20211027-122114_Google Play Store.jpg
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @DAVESHADY 

There is an option in settings that allows you to block all spam and scam calls! You can access this by heading to Settings > Search 'Call Settings' > Caller ID and Spam Protection > Block All Spam and Scam Calls! Let me know how you get on with this setting! 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @DAVESHADY   That would be annoying, hopefully Hiya provides a solution.   It is installed by default on my Device, as long as Caller ID and Spam protection is  turned on.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Careful where you put your number. I'm not saying you have put your number in random places but when doing things like surveys or competitions, you're potentially sharing your data with 3rd parties.
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
.Screenshot_20211027-171620_Call settings.jpg
0 Likes
Kimmy2
Pioneer
Options
Hiya works good. You can also register with the TPS online for free. Should stop cold calls coming from within the UK. Problem now though is that call centres in other countries call forward to a UK number to make people believe it's a UK number. If you answer the call to a number you don't know then the people/robots know your number is active and pass it around to others.
0 Likes
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks Chelsea it's working fine not had one single call. Thanks very much Daveshady 🥰🥰🥰