Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAVING CONTACT'S ON GALAXY A71

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 05:03 PM)
Mmiah
Journeyman
Options

Hi All. If someone could help. Recently I realized that I have all my contacts saved on the SIM. So I wanted to make a copy to the internel memory of the phone. So I exported all of my contacts from SIM to phone 📱. So whent to the manage contact to see if it did export to phone. As I was looking at it all the contacts that was copied to the phone started to decipher till there was none. All the contacts just vanished. No matter how I copy the contacts from SIM to phone it will not stay in the phone memory.

I have GALAXY A71 only 3month old.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Mmiah: If you open the Contacts app, tap the 3 lines in the top left and select 'All Contacts', can you see a number next to the 'Phone' category to confirm that the contacts are saved to that location? If so, tap on Phone, and this should display your contacts as expected. 

0 Likes
Mmiah
Journeyman
Options

@AndrewL. Thanks for your reply. Yes I did what you suggested. And after the contacts exported to the phone all the contacts are there for FEW SECOND. And as I was watching the list of contacts it's started to disappear until there was no contacts left on the phone memory.

0 Likes