Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Samsung: you pay for what you DON'T GET !!πŸ˜–

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 05:53 PM)
Valebarts
Apprentice
Options
I am so SO p*****off with this phone and apps, if I had to count all the issues...
1.Overheating for no reason.
2. Samsung keyboard awful and the update made it worse (as Usually with samsung who knows why their updates are always for the worse...πŸ˜‘). At least before if you were using different languages it would recognise them, now of course not,  so if you're typing in a language but have selected another one not a chance that it will recognise the language you're typing in...
3. Health app. I'm SPEECHLESS of how WORSE IT IS. I guess the new developer is a woman cos they have replaced with latest update the very useful weight management with a period track option...... 
The tracking is not working properly, the cycling and the running dont count any calorie burn, only the time and sometimes, if lucky, the  miles... I reported the issues o don't know how many times and recently 
 it seemed that you finally , after 6months of reporting this issue, they fixed the tracking issue of cycling that did not record the calories and now.... guess what ?! After a few days it's not working again!! This is simply unbelievable and unacceptable from a company such as Samsung ! For what I pay for a phone I would expect the top!!
now, no wonder I will never buy a samsung again, I'm very disappointed and they seem to not even care of their poor service. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Ben21415
Apprentice
Options
For the overheating, have you tried putting the phone on safe mode? This temporarily disables all apps and allows you to see if it is a certain app causing the problem. If it is not, then I recommend contacting samsung by using there live chat feature.
0 Likes