Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung replacement

(Topic created on: 26-06-2021 04:18 PM)
K44L
Explorer
Options
I recently returned a phone on the 1st June with a replacement due within 7 to 10 days. Its gone nearly a month and as yet not recieved the replacement. Must say samsung customer service is amongst the worse i have ever experienced. Numerous calls made to get an update and  all i get is its been escalated to logistics! Been 3 weeks and they just keep repeating themselves. Talking to them at times is like talking to a brick wall. How long does it take to get an update and send a replacement?! Disgraceful
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree that's a long time to wait for a replacement @K44L 

I wonder if they are checking whether your covered under the warranty or they haven't got the colour and model instock  !

The team can't help here but you could raise a ticket with Samsung complaints.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
adamwilliams84
Explorer
Options

I am in more or less the exact same position. I took my phone in to repair centre for a screen repair (note 20 ultra 5g) on 2nd September. Was told they couldn't get the parts so offered replacement. A replacement is still yet to appear. I'm on a contract so I have paid over £80 for a phone that I don't have! Every time I ring I'm passed back and forth through customer service to alt res, for them then to say that it's been passed to logistics and to expect a call back. I haven't had one. I have had numerous calls where I've been hung up after ages on hold even after speaking to a person and being put on hold again.

I am angry, frustrated and I am almost at the point of losing my s**t with the customer service people. Its not their fault, but I'm getting nowhere. The ombudsman is my next call and I'll be looking for compensation.

So so angry

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@adamwilliams84 

Did Samsung UK supply the phone or was it part of a contract from a Network  ?

I ask as some networks provide a courtesy phone if yours has issues and needs repairing.

May I ask why the screen needs replacing i.e what happened ?

Sometimes repair centres do not have parts so need to order them in plus there might be phones in front of yours that the engineer has to complete.

I do appreciate and understand its frustrating when things are delayed.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
adamwilliams84
Explorer
Options

Network. I have accidental damage on the screen. No parts available  to order so a replacement was offered immediately and organised early on. Delays I understand and appreciate but we are now coming up on 7 weeks. If I ordered a new one it would be here within 24 hours. 

0 Likes