Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 12:20 PM)
SP73
Pioneer
Options
Why does samsung pay not work with A21s. I've had emails from samsung about the benefits of samsung pay, however when I click on the link I get this message: (com.samsung.android.spay:2290:9908:20c42d551002). Also when trying to download it from Google store I get informed that it is not compatible with my device. It looks like a good app that I would like to use so it's disappointing that I can't install it on my device.  

8 REPLIES 8
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah, I believe some recent phones of Samsung do not support Samsung Pay... Maybe try downloading it from a apk website like apkpure, apkmirror, etc.? If that doesn't work, all I can say really is that before you buy a phone, do your research and make sure the features that you want are accessible on your phone! 👍
0 Likes
SP73
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your advice.
0 Likes
Db627
Pioneer
Options
If your phone does not have the NFC option, samsung pay won't work, its the same for my A50 which doesn't have NFC
0 Likes
SP73
Pioneer
Options
In settings it says it has NFC and contactess payments, and the setting is turned on.
0 Likes
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
Have you tried downloading from the Galaxy Store?
0 Likes
SP73
Pioneer
Options
I could not find it in the Galaxy Store.
Members_vmiy1Zn
First Poster
Options

According to Samsung 

Samsung Pay is compatible with Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Note 5, Galaxy A8+, Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017), A5 (2016), A7 (2016), Galaxy A9 Pro and Galaxy J7 Pro
SP73
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your reply, I bought a new phone recently and it's compatible with that.
0 Likes