Options
Does not stop when minimise app have to force stop in App Accessories 
Can we fix
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Nodsey hello, clear cache and data of the app, solve problems of operation!

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Nodsey: To close the app completely, you can tap the Home button in your Navigation Bar, followed by the Recents button, and swipe upwards on the Samsung Music preview window. If you would like your music to stop when you press the Home button, try heading to Settings > Apps > Samsung Music > Battery > Allow background activity, and toggle this option off. You could also try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Background usage limits > Deep sleeping apps > Tap the '+' in the top right corner > Samsung Music > Add. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Nodsey
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL 

Thanks for your updates

Settings > Apps > Samsung Music > Battery > Allow background activity

and toggle this option off

No such setting 

Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Background usage limits > Deep sleeping apps >

No such setting

One UI Core version = 4.1

Android Version = 12

Knox Version 

Knox=3.8

Knox API Level =35

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Vinod

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Nodsey: That's strange, as both these options should be available to you on Android 12. When you head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery, the Background usage limits option should be visible below Power saving (below the usage graph). If you're having trouble find these features then you can head to the Settings menu (swipe up from your Home Screen > Settings (cog symbol)) and use the search function at the top of the screen to find them. 

0 Likes
Nodsey
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL 

I have managed to action the following

Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Background usage limits > Deep sleeping apps > Tap the '+' in the top right corner > Samsung Music >

Music still plays when I have swiped on recent app to clear and I cannot find (even using search) to find the following

Settings > Apps > Samsung Music > Battery > Allow background activity, and toggle this option off.

I only have Settings > Apps > Samsung Music > Battery >

Unrestricted = off

Optimised = on

Restricted = Off

Not sure where to go from here

But I do not have the  

0 Likes
Nodsey
First Poster
Options
I worked out solution
Thanks