Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 01:43 PM)
robo650
Explorer
Options
Is there anyway to make the space-bar bigger on the Samsung keyboard? The size of it is annoying. Far to small. (Samsung a70)
6 REPLIES 6
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Right? I wish I could design my own keyboard and have the bottom line one giant space bar because i'd type a paragraph then look to see all the.wording.was.like.this. I downloaded Microsoft SwiftKey and took away the emoji button, and something else away too, check it out and if it's still not wide enough, have a look at some other keyboards, Gboard or whatever there's lots of free options. Also have you tried using (I don't remember the correct term) but glide typing where you just draw a line between the letters and it guesses what words you are trying to type. Takes a while to get used to but I don't need to even touch the spacebar anymore at all and it's amazingly accurate even when you do a terrible job.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think Samsung Goodlock and one of it's plug ins allows the space bar to be made bigger @robo650 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

robo650
Explorer
Options
I'll check it out. thanks!
0 Likes
robo650
Explorer
Options
it's useless!
0 Likes
robo650
Explorer
Options
I found a way around it. there's a apk called keys cafe, you can modify the keyboard and make the space around bigger. its actually pretty decent
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@robo650: You may also wish to check out your options via Settings > General Management > Language and Input > On Screen Keyboard > Samsung Keyboard > Style and Layout > Size and Transparency & Keyboard Font Size, to see if this helps. For Size and Transparency, turn the phone to Landscape view and you will be able to adjust the keyboard size and, in turn, increase the size of the space bar. 

0 Likes