Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Headphone offer on the A series Phone.

(Topic created on: 24-08-2020 06:53 PM)
voenhenry
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
Hello all, I have just bought the Galaxy A71 mobile phone based on the offer of a free Samsung headset. However, every time I have tried to claim the headset, I keep getting this message: "Can't participate in this event. Check event details for eligibility. (BNF.403.111)".
 Does anyone know why this is and what the message means? I have put in a sim card and set up the phone as required.  Any help would be appreciated, please. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
voenhenry
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
Sorted guys. I found the link here in a separate thread on the same issue. The link is: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/akgy500/get-started.
Be careful to use the Irish site if living in Ireland.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Members_EhL5NzQ
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
I have a Samsung s20 and having same issue keep getting told to go to members site and benefits but still nothing
RealBiggazz
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series
Also intending to make a similar claim. But i can't find the link anywhere. Anybody knows where the link can be found?
Sunnyside2020
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
Same here...... kinda convenient for Samsung.... that we can not succeed with the claim.....
quite disappointing 😕
j05x
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
doesn't seem to have it anywhere that ive looked
GtotheC
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
Same here everytime I try to claim I keep getting the " Can't participate in this event" message..
Billybob2020
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
I also bought the a51 and when I go to notices and click to claim I get the same message as mentioned above, not eligible.....its a bit of a joke really saying its free but yet u have no way of getting it
Solution
voenhenry
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
Sorted guys. I found the link here in a separate thread on the same issue. The link is: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/akgy500/get-started.
Be careful to use the Irish site if living in Ireland.
newmemebr
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
the link say page not found. is there any other way of getting to the right place.
0 Likes