Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Headphone offer on the A series Phone.

(Topic created on: 25-08-2020 01:50 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hello all, I have just bought the Galaxy A71 mobile phone based on the offer of a free Samsung headset. However, every time I have tried to claim the headset, I keep getting this message: "Can't participate in this event. Check event details for eligibility. (BNF.403.111)".
 Does anyone know why this is and what the message means? I have put in a sim card and set up the phone as required.  Any help would be appreciated, please. 
8 REPLIES 8
Members_EhL5NzQ
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung s20 and having same issue keep getting told to go to members site and benefits but still nothing
RealBiggazz
Journeyman
Options
Also intending to make a similar claim. But i can't find the link anywhere. Anybody knows where the link can be found?
Sunnyside2020
First Poster
Options
Same here...... kinda convenient for Samsung.... that we can not succeed with the claim.....
quite disappointing 😕
j05x
First Poster
Options
doesn't seem to have it anywhere that ive looked
GtotheC
First Poster
Options
Same here everytime I try to claim I keep getting the " Can't participate in this event" message..
Billybob2020
First Poster
Options
I also bought the a51 and when I go to notices and click to claim I get the same message as mentioned above, not eligible.....its a bit of a joke really saying its free but yet u have no way of getting it
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Sorted guys. I found the link here in a separate thread on the same issue. The link is: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/akgy500/get-started.
Be careful to use the Irish site if living in Ireland.
newmemebr
First Poster
Options
the link say page not found. is there any other way of getting to the right place.
0 Likes