Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung have lost my phone and wont help.

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 10:26 PM)
paplane
First Poster
Options

I ordered an A51 phone which developed a fault after a couple of weeks. Samsung customer services arranged for it to be picked up and it was returned. They said it would be replaced in 3 to 5 days. THAT WAS 1 MONTH AGO.

Ive called customer services 4 times to chase and sent a numer of emails. The agents just fob me off, telling me they will investigate and email me back. THIS NEVER HAPPENS. I asked to escalate the issue and they wont do it. I ask to speak to a manager. Not possible. Basically no one can help.

One of the agents told me that the replacement has been lost between Samsung's logistics dept and the courier pick up. UNBELIEVABLE.

Ive been without a phone for 4 weeks now which is longer than I owned it for in the first place.

Why is Samsung's customer services so poor? Why have they stolen my phone? If there is anyone out there in Samsung land that can help me then please reply.

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
their customer service is awful im leaving samsung after this contract, they have your money so they don't care after that
Uill
Journeyman
Options
Just tell them that if they don't return the device to you as they are supposed to, you will get the ombudsman involved. Try to make sure you have copies of all of your correspondence with them, proof of purchase and proof that you posted it back to them. Sometimes it takes a little threat to get the process moving
0 Likes