My A90 5G screen is black I can't tell if it charges or turns on or off
I have tried the reset option but i have had absolutely nothing
Help 😞

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Try pressing the power button and the volume down button for a minute or so. Hope that helps! Otherwise it's a likely case of warranty if there isn't any damage to the phone.
0 Likes
Flozz
Student
Options

Cheers mate, tried it before still dead. new screen needed

0 Likes
ColinHall
Apprentice
Options
No the issue still isn't resolved
Was a nightmare getting through to Samsung. I was told we fix will contact me to arrange the phone to be collected and fixed but I haven't heard anything from them and I get no reply when I call or email them

Funny how this seems to be a common problem with the phone
shuzol
First Poster
Options

same issue just went black tried a force restart and nothing, how do i contact customer service

ColinHall
Apprentice
Options
I called the telephone number on the contact us part and also used the online chat facility....on Sunday I was told via chat that they had a wrong email address for myself and that's why I hasn't received any updates in re the repair, so it has now been changed and I will receive an email about the next steps about my warranty claim within 24hrs (monday).....well today is now Tuesday and guess what, still no email!
Guess I'll be chasing them up today, only to be told more lies and guarantees about how someone will definitely be in contact, and then still hear nothing.
This is really making Samsung out to look terrible as a brand for a problem which is very easy to resolve.
A new phone with warranty stops working. All they need to do is book for the phone to be looked at and fixed. Covid19 or not, this is a simple process which any company should be able to arrange without a problem.
TessM
Mastermind
Options

We would be happy to have a look at this for you and provide you with an update. Can you send us a message from here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@ColinHall @shuzol @Flozz @TessM  

@AntS 

Wow this is outrageous!

How many of you purchased the A90 5G last year on Samsungs 10th Birthday?

And how many of you paid in full, or paid through Klarna? and how many of you still have a large amount to pay for this A90 5G?

Ohh and how many of you thought that approximately £700 was a bargain? 

ColinHall
Apprentice
Options

Update to all in re my phone. 

After being ignored as per my previous post I decided to go on to the online chat again to complain. It appears that seemed to work as I had an email from Samsung asking for my proof of purchase (even though I bought it direct from them) anyway I sent that off and then a couple of days later I got a phone call from Samsung who have arranged for my phone to be collected.

A dpd courier came today with a box and I put the phone in and it's on its way to Samsung to be looked at. 

Hopefully in a few days it will have been repaired or replaced and I will get a working phone back!

Hopefully no more dramas.... but I'm not going to count my chickens until they hatch! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@ColinHall have you tried live chat to customer services yet? 

Give it a go cause my attempt was pathetic and customer services my *****! were are there manners ?! 

To @TessM unfortunately the route you are sending @ColinHall on wont resolve anything atall 

trust me I am living proof and i think its time this was escalated and the stress of you having to read it off paper "whats the nxt step is or how "you can sort it out for the customer" is shameful and i feel your pain unless your getting paid too much then id be looking for another job! 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@ColinHall 

If you get possitive results then you better share your secret haha

If negative results then hope your ready for my comments like ner ner  " i told you so"! 😁🤣

0 Likes