Help 😞

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hello Again.

Updating you all on the A90 5G 

I have got intouch with A real person last Week! YES finally after weeks of absolute rubbish and constantly going round in circles with ***** Communication skills From Samsung employees!

The  mobile van Engineer  is coming to my address on Monday 3RD OF May!!

I am appalled by the time it's taken to contact any person working for Samsung and also why is there no more A90 5g mobiles to buy on Samsung website? 

There was lots last week and now there's none!? Can someone please explain why?

It's very strange and I'm not Happy atall. 

0 Likes
Flozz
Student
Options

Hi did you sort it out mines the same i dropped it

ColinHall
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I have exactly the same problem with my a90.

Everything was working fine, I even managed to pay for something using NFC in the morning and then all of a sudden the screen started playing up. It first became jittery and the touch screen functions wouldn't work at all. The display was on and things were moving on screen but I had no control and the touch screen wasn't responding.

I then done a reset using the volume and power button and it would reset the phone but I still couldn't use the touchscreen to get any further.

Eventually after a few resets and some time to rest in between, the phone screen decided to go completely black.

The phone still vibrates if you do a reset and I can still hear the 'ding *****' sound, however it seems there is no power getting to the screen to display anything.

I have always used to original charger it came with and the phone hasn't been dropped or had any damage to the screen.

I have contacted Samsung on the phone who took my details a few days ago but no one has been in contact since 😠

Shocking customer service from such a big company and now I have a phone that I bought directly from Samsung in December, doing nothing whilst my old one plus phone of over 2 years is back being used and working fine...(even with a slightly cracked screen!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Samsung
Samsung Community
Hi Misssj74,

Flozz (New Member) posted a new reply in Galaxy A Series on 11-05-2020 07:15 PM:

Re: Samsung Galaxy A90 - screen is black
Hi did you sort it out mines the same i dropped it

Samsung Community sent this message to ######@######.
You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to a topic.

To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe.
Samsung Community
Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved.

Error Icon
Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to no-reply@eu.community.samsung.com. Gmail will retry for 44 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
The response was:
Maximum number of MX connection attempts exceeded

Hide quoted text

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Samsung Community <no-reply@eu.community.samsung.com>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:28:51 +0100
Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy A90 - screen is black (Samsung Community Subscription Update)

-------- Original message --------
From: Samsung Community <no-reply@eu.community.samsung.com>
Date: 11/05/2020 18:15 (GMT+00:00)
To: ######@######
Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy A90 - screen is black (Samsung Community Subscription Update)

Samsung
Samsung Community
Hi Misssj74,

Flozz (New Member) posted a new reply in

Samsung
Samsung Community
Hi Misssj74,

ColinHall (New Member) posted a new reply in Galaxy A Series on 13-05-2020 08:19 AM:

Re: Samsung Galaxy A90 - screen is black
Hi

I have exactly the same problem with my a90.

Everything was working fine, I even managed to pay for something using NFC in the morning and then all of a sudden the screen started playing up. It first became jittery and the touch screen functions wouldn't work at all. The display was on and things were moving on screen but I had no control and the touch screen wasn't responding.

I then done a reset using the volume and power button and it would reset the phone but I still couldn't use the touchscreen to get any further.

Eventually after a few resets and some time to rest in between, the phone screen decided to go completely black.

The phone still vibrates if you do a reset and I can still hear the 'ding *****' sound, however it seems there is no power getting to the screen to display anything.

I have always used to original charger it came with and the phone hasn't been dropped or had any damage to the screen.

I have contacted Samsung on the phone who took my details a few days ago but no one has been in contact since 😠

Shocking customer service from such a big company and now I have a phone that I bought directly from Samsung in December, doing nothing whilst my old one plus phone of over 2 years is back being used and working fine...(even with a slightly cracked screen!)

Samsung Community sent this message to ######@######.
You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to a topic.

To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe.
Samsung Community
Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved.

Error Icon
Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to no-reply@eu.community.samsung.com. Gmail will retry for 21 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
The response was:
Missed upload deadline (600.00s) (state OPENING_CONNECTION)

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hello again @ColinHall 

just seen your msg now and hmmm well I'm not surprised tbh .....at least you got a reply I'm still waiting 🙄

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@AntS I've replied to you other day!

im still waiting for your reply on this subject!???? 

This is customer service for you eh!? 

Terrible.!

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Uhm ^^; If you send reply to an e-mail from the forum it will not get delivered. The best thing to do is to answer the private message though this page:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

That said, I wish you the best of luck! :smiling-face:
Rankita
Apprentice
Options

Hi, my Samsung Galaxy A90 5G screen is not working. I rebooted the phone because it was slow  and the screen went blank. I can feel that phone is working, it vibrates and makes sound during forced reboot, but he screen is blank. 

Did anyone face similar issue? The screen is perfectly fine. It didn't fall or anything.

Rankita
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

How did you solve the issue? I am facing similar problem my Samsung A90 screen has gone blank. 

0 Likes
Rankita
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I am facing the same issue. The screen was jittery. And it went completely blank after I rebooted it. Have you resolved this issue with Samsung A90 5G?

Thanks,
Ankita