Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 MUST Get Android 10!!!

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 11:21 AM)
shadowbg20
Apprentice
Options

I think Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 MUST Get Android 10!!!!

30 REPLIES 30
leonlee
Apprentice
Options

l hope Samsung could tell me why my A8 plus device not in the android 10 update list.

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

No it's bad (for most). If you want to stay on pie, fine, but most people would rather have android 10. I understand your reasons and am not objecting, but it doesn't make sense to leave it on pie. Plus, android 10 for Samsung devices is an upgrade which doesn't have bugs anymore unlike the unstable pixel phones

0 Likes
KlemenC
Pioneer
Options

Agreed. Bugs on new sistem get fixed... Geting dropped out of upgrades usualy doesn't.

0 Likes
IliasFasikhov
First Poster
Options

That's why I've decided to move to IOS, all app, especially corporate apps, need newest versions, but this sheet is not updatable. 

0 Likes
HyperMerc
Journeyman
Options
If A8+ doesn't get the Android 10 update,won't buy any Samsung devices in the future and neither I'll recommend anyone to buy. Monopoly like this by Samsung should be outrightly protested!!
Ultrasprinters
Pioneer
Options
MUST is not word you can use
Dont annoy yourself it wont
0 Likes
Matvey24
Apprentice
Options

Give One UI 2.0 To Galaxy A8/A8 plus!!!!

Why do A7 and J6 get One UI 2 and A8 get not?!!!

0 Likes
araut
Student
Options

The main goal of any company is to sell, to make profit. That's the reason not all devices will get an update. The company want specific consumers to buy a new phone, rather than update the old one, specially the consumer of more expensive devices, so they profit more on deep pockets. But why functionallity you would like to have in Android 10 that you already don't in version 9, that is a deal breaker?

a8+.png

<<--- I have an A8 plus amethist, and it is likely the best phone i ever had (exception made, maybe, to a black Lumia 710 i had  in 2010). I don't feel the need to acquire a new device anytime soon, since i can do any and all things i need with the A8. 

I do have an eye on Note 10, but only if i can get a decent deal on samsung store, or a great discount on my current carrier, maybe using my A8 as part of the deal. It is likely to get a higher price on  samsung's because my phone is mint conditions (and they pay ramsonly when the phone have a nice look), due the great, great cover that comes with the phone.

0 Likes
A82018
First Poster
Options
El A8 modelo normal 2018
0 Likes
araut
Student
Options

Mine is A8+ 2018.20200429_184357.jpg

0 Likes