Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A71 - touch not as responsive after factory reset

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 05:54 AM)
Ashaine Halahackone
First Poster
Options

h there, I've bought my phone in 2020 November-ish and have been using it since, I've factory reset it a number of times before to erase any unwanted data and it would work fine but a week or 2 ago the display kept flashing and would turn off however apps were still working and the touch somewhat responsive, I was told by a phone repair shop to reset the phone, so I did and the blackouts stopped however the touch response is not as it used to be, double tap to wake doesn't work but double tap to lock screen does, it starts glitchng and bugging whenever I put it to charge on my 25 watt fast charger that's an original Samsung charger from the box, the keyboard isn't as responsive or not responsive at all and I have to lock my phone 2 to 3 times for it to work and sometimes the fingerprint scanner won't scan until I lock the phone all over again. It gets buggy on some chats on whatsapp and someties on tik tok aswell but used to work fine with those apps. There aren't any cracks in my display I've always had a tempered glass on, I've dropped the phone a few times but not from high places just from sitting height I guess, still worked fine, please do help I love my phone and want to use it for the next few years before I upgrade. Currently my phones softwares on android 12 and has all the latest updates so I'm told. I believe this to be a software issue rather than a firmware issue so please do advise and help in whatever way possible.

#samsunggalaxyA71 #display #touchunresponsive #touchuncooperative #android12 #A71 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You could try >

However ultimately you may need to let a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre have hands on.

Samsung phone's are covered by a limited 2 year manufacturers warranty.

This does not cover issues caused by accidental damage.

I wish you all the best.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes