Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A71 Speaker Problem

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 11:57 AM)
Pp_91
First Poster
Options

As soon as I receive a call , my media speaker volume becomes inaudible even though the volume is maximum. If I restart my phone, then it goes back to normal but a loop will continue. Can you guys suggest a permanent solution for the same ? 

20 REPLIES 20
Skutestud
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same problem with my "spanking new" A71. Purchased 3 months ago, Call volume became inaudible (volume bar is maxed) after 2-3 weeks. Now I have to be "that guy", whom has private conversations on speaker in public. Samsung needs to adress this problem, as it seems it's a software bug. Iv'e also sent an email to Samsung, and their reply was that "my speaker must have been exposed to water" which is absolutely ridicolous. 

0 Likes
Jeejee
First Poster
Options
Why's the A71 speaker so terrible? the last update came with more speaker issues and slower processing. I can hardly receive calls without headphones anymore.
0 Likes
Louischris
First Poster
Options

Facing same Problem and Samsung hasn't Done a thing about this. Acting all Non Chalant. 

0 Likes
Carmyl
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue as well....
0 Likes
MOOKEV
Journeyman
Options
speaker is great for music, just too quiet for calls
0 Likes
Members_ONmh2XF
First Poster
Options

Not being able to make a proper phone call without having to set the speaker on is a huge issue. 

Does anybody in @samsung have a solution for this?

0 Likes
LSP ZAR
First Poster
Options

Bought my phone 4 months ago and having same issue.

Callers cannot hear me unless I set my phone to speaker mode.

I only see now this is a normal issue on this phone.

I am going to contact the supplier and ask for a different phone. How can they keep on selling a faulty product.

0 Likes
Aiden0428
First Poster
Options

I have a A71 galaxy phone and recently my phones volumes been going up by itself every 1 or 2 seconds its so annoying i cant use my phone anymore does anyone know how to fix this issue.

0 Likes
Lewish749
First Poster
Options
(A71 user)The issue is the 'Devices' tab that you see when you swipe down from the top. This is what disables audio for 1 in 3 calls. I have tried every solution I can think of to solve this. Simply hold down on 'Devices' select 'manage apps' and disable any that are there. Usually 'smart things' and 'google'. Such an inconvenience to anyone who has spent money attempting to fix this
0 Likes
Mrb2
Student
Options

2 years from your 1st post and still no fix? Having the same trouble for a while now. Turn it of and on again seams to be the answer from Samsung. Not good responce from a big company.

Do Samsung not read these posts or do they not care!

Thinking of moving to apple. They seem to care about customers.

0 Likes