Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A71 speaker and microphone

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 08:37 PM)
Chezzy35
Student
Options

Hi has anyone resolved the microphone issue on the A71 Samsung galaxy, my husband makes a call and no one can hear him and when trying the Google app microphone won't pick up either.

Can anyone help with any suggestions kind regards. 

5 REPLIES 5
Dorin82
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem with my Samsung A71 in videocalls. I don't know what to do. The microphone is working only with headphones.
0 Likes
Chezzy35
Student
Options

Hi Dorin82 

My husband took his one back too the mobile phone shop where he got it from and apparently there was a fault with the microphone it self have you gone through all your settings for microphone permissions if you've done this there could well be a manufacturer fault with the microphone. 

0 Likes
Dorin82
First Poster
Options
Hi Chezzy35
I have gone through all the settings for microphone permissions. I even restored the factory default settings and it's the same, the microphone is not working in video calls, just with headphones. I went to the mobile phone shop, where I got it, but they are closed in this period.
0 Likes
StrikingPeace
Apprentice
Options

Im having the same problem too with my Galaxy A71, this phone does not work

0 Likes
Voncribdeath
First Poster
Options

Mine does the same thing but it works on speaker phone. One microphone works, the bottom one doesnt. It did before the last update though. Wish they would take that back. My cellular connection went to hell too with that update. Now its like US cellular  lost half their towers or something. I used to have an excellent signal, and the only thing that changed was the update I was dumb enough to proceed with. I shouldve learned better than that years ago. The updates almost always screw it up. Wish they would stop calling them "fixes" and just tell us to take out a hammer and hit the phone til it turns off and restarts. Theres your update. Lol.

0 Likes