Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy a71 missing home button

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 01:27 PM)
Kusmarius
First Poster
Options
Hi Guys. It's my first post here and hope i will get some help from you. I've purchased brand new Galaxy A71 from amazon and after initial setup of google account i found that home button is completely missing (middle one). Seems like this forum doesn't support pictures upload however if i look at the bottom of the display where navigation buttons are positioned the middle button (home button) is just missing. I've spent few days digging the phone settings in order to find out is it the issue with phone settings itself but no luck so far. Seem like it came out of factory defective. If you guys have any suggestion please let me know before i start return procedure. Kind regards.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
have you try setting then navigation bar? try swipe gesture then click back to botton option again see that work
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kusmarius  Home Key  is in the middle of the Navigation Panel.   Click Settings Display- Navigation Bar.   Users have the option of Buttons or Swipe Gestures. See more here https://nerdschalk.com/what-is-home-key-and-its-uses/ 

The forum does support picture uploads via the Camera  Icon but  as a new Member may need a few  posts before this is enabled.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AM4N
Voyager
Options
you might have full screen gestures enabled, i would double check in settings, regarding the navigation bar
0 Likes