Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A71 camera problem

(Topic created on: 14-03-2020 01:19 PM)
Leon5253
Student
Options

I got this phone yesterday and it is really great phone but... I have an issue with image quality when sending photos on messenger or some other apps like snapchat.

When looking at the live image, the image is sharp and at high quality but after taking photo it gets blurry.

When I take photos with the camera app I dont have this issue and picture is awesome quality. 

This is really frustrating and I feel like there is something wrong with the software on my phone!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

62 REPLIES 62
hunts
First Poster
Options

Crazy but I finally found a solution to this problem. Downloaded an app called Open Camera. Changed saved image quality to 100. Changed saved images from jpeg to webp and finally turned off HDR contrast enhancement. Bingo no more blurred images like everyone is complaining about. This is 100% a software issue. Another way round it is you knownhow the image preview looks fine but the actual photo image is blurred? Try and just screenshot your phone...

Samsung really need to up their game, seen so many people complain about this on A serious...

0 Likes
LiamOxendale
Apprentice
Options

This thread is for the use of the camera on social media apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, Messenger, etc. It's so frustrating to say the least. I have tried using open camera but results are the same for me. 

0 Likes
Martinv1
First Poster
Options

Still no solution?

0 Likes