Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A71 camera problem

(Topic created on: 14-03-2020 01:19 PM)
Leon5253
Student
Options

I got this phone yesterday and it is really great phone but... I have an issue with image quality when sending photos on messenger or some other apps like snapchat.

When looking at the live image, the image is sharp and at high quality but after taking photo it gets blurry.

When I take photos with the camera app I dont have this issue and picture is awesome quality. 

This is really frustrating and I feel like there is something wrong with the software on my phone!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

62 REPLIES 62
EdonIsmajli
First Poster
Options

Im also having this problem on snapchat the video is terrible if i dont move i have good quality when i start to move the quality gets terrible i think its a bug of samsung -_- i have this problem since i updated my phone from 2.1 to 2.5

0 Likes
surpriseblue
First Poster
Options

Same hapen to me with the same model!...My videos only show 360p regardless of quality i choose in camera settings!..Cant use to make Lives on Facebook!

0 Likes
surpriseblue
First Poster
Options

Same hapen to me with the same model!...My videos only show 360p regardless of quality i choose in camera settings!..Cant use to make Lives on Facebook!...Mine is A71

0 Likes
EdonIsmajli
First Poster
Options

Yes bro this happens only on media apps such as insta fb snap etc normal camera its good 

0 Likes
surpriseblue
First Poster
Options

So what is the option to go around this?!

0 Likes
Alanimal
Student
Options
The problem isn't third party's problem it is the phone, you can't just aim and fire the camera for quick shots and the time it takes to actually take a photo the photo subject has gone. I now have to carry my old HUAWEI with the LEICA camera which is excellent, thinking I should never have changed phones...
au_di
First Poster
Options

i'm thinking to buy this phone but when i read this it is a big problem

did they fix it or no?

0 Likes
LiamOxendale
Apprentice
Options

unfortunately they have not fixed this yet. i've been waiting and waiting but samsung don't seem to understand the issue. i feel like i'm going to have to contact samsung about the issue. i have already contacted snapchat and instagram about it but it comes all down to the software of the phone. as i already know, snapchat and instagram (all social media that use the camera) take a screengrab from the phones live view of the camera and use that as the final result, (the final result looks awful, it looks blurry and zoomed in). i have also found out that snapchat, instagram, facebook, ect, dont use the 64MP camera on the back which i was very disappointed about. they use the 12MP ultrawide lens for it (the ultrawide function is zoomed in to make it seem like a normal phone camera for the app. i just don't understand why they would use this 12MP camera instead of the main optimal 64MP camera. 

0 Likes
cw
First Poster
Options

AFAIK, its just a s----y camera.

0 Likes
mxrockett
Apprentice
Options
Mines the same. On my s7 I could take the picture and no problems. On my a71 it takes more than a second to take the picture, so in that space of time the moment is over. I don't know what to do because I want to return it and don't know how, and it has been really slow recently.
0 Likes