Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A71 camera problem

(Topic created on: 14-03-2020 01:19 PM)
Leon5253
Student
Options

I got this phone yesterday and it is really great phone but... I have an issue with image quality when sending photos on messenger or some other apps like snapchat.

When looking at the live image, the image is sharp and at high quality but after taking photo it gets blurry.

When I take photos with the camera app I dont have this issue and picture is awesome quality. 

This is really frustrating and I feel like there is something wrong with the software on my phone!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

62 REPLIES 62
Cthult
Student
Options

Same issue for me, blurs and zooms in for some reason... way worse than my S7 and very sad. I changed the ratio thing and it improved it slightly but it's still off and zoomed in... Just got this phone and hoping they update it or offer a fix

0 Likes
Gunnar1
First Poster
Options

Hi

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?  I tried to install older versions of SnapChat without success.

It would be appreciated if someone from Samsung could give status on this!!

0 Likes
mcrousti
First Poster
Options

The pictures taken with the front camera are very blurry and weird, even in the Samsung app. Anybody found a solution or received news from Samsung regarding this issue?

0 Likes
DoctorFiber
First Poster
Options

Most of those reviewers are frauds. Ive had this problem since day 1. And this Moderator keeps asking us to send him pictures like he has never heard of this issue. EVERYONE with the A71 Samsung has this issue! So Moderator please forward this issue up the line and get something done about this!

0 Likes
Bajc
First Poster
Options

Hi guys, I've read all your comments. It's true. Phone has some issues with camera within the apps that are not samsung's. For example: Adobe scan reader and Mr. receipts. For both you need sharp phone image, which A71 does opposite. It makes image look blurry, but still kinda readable, although it's still bad quality. If you're taking scans with this phone, I don't recomend it. Althoug you can take a picture with samsung preinstalled camera app and than convert it to pdf. This way you will have good quality. Samsung fix this bug of the phone. I tested this phone for 2 days and still didn't find any fix for this problem.

0 Likes
Gian-carlo
First Poster
Options

Hi Just a simple way to get around this issue is to take the picture with the Photo App, and than share it to whatsapp/Insta or whatever media.

I'm actually not having this issue as much as everybody else apparently.

0 Likes
LJMC
First Poster
Options

Just got my A71 too. The camera is horrible in apps like messenger, instagram and snapchat!! 

0 Likes
Samsan
First Poster
Options

Hi! I also have the same problem, may I know if you already fixed this problem? 

0 Likes
LiamOxendale
Apprentice
Options

unfortunately it is still unsolved. i thought with the recent update that it would solve it as it said "major camera updates", however things are still the same. 

0 Likes
Leon5253
Student
Options

Nope, the issue is not fixed yet.

I just got used to it so it doesn't bother me as it did before. 

0 Likes