Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A71 camera problem

(Topic created on: 14-03-2020 01:19 PM)
Leon5253
Student
Options

I got this phone yesterday and it is really great phone but... I have an issue with image quality when sending photos on messenger or some other apps like snapchat.

When looking at the live image, the image is sharp and at high quality but after taking photo it gets blurry.

When I take photos with the camera app I dont have this issue and picture is awesome quality. 

This is really frustrating and I feel like there is something wrong with the software on my phone!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

62 REPLIES 62
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Sure @Laverta4, you can email uk.technical@samsung.com. Just put a brief description as well, so our team knows what's going on.
0 Likes
JM03
First Poster
Options

Hi, I found a solution. I have the same problem too.   Go to camera and click the magic wand or filter icon, then select Beauty then change the intensity to zero. The effects is called Beauty, it makes your skin soft.

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for the input, @JM03. Hope that solves this issue for some.
MatteGrimm
Student
Options

Same issue. S20+ front camera.

0 Likes
Lloyd344
First Poster
Options

Same problem as mine. If e send screenshot to messenger the quality of the photo is blurred. Can anyone help me? 

0 Likes
Nelima-Simiyu
Student
Options
Still didn't work, the front camera on instagram and snapchat is horrible:(
Nelima-Simiyu
Student
Options

The front camera on third party apps like instagram and snapchat has such bad quality..i have researched and seen that so many people who have the A71 too have the same problem...can you kindly fix this.

Even if its the apps issue...isnt it your responsibility as a  software company to provide the best experience to your users?

Shayt
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, when i take pictures it comes out really good.But when i try to load it onto insta/snapchat the quality is blurry. I tried some of the suggestion i see earlier in the chat  which doesnt work. 

0 Likes
Shayt
First Poster
Options
Tried this which didnt work.
0 Likes
Lloyd344
First Poster
Options
Can i send sample photo to you?
0 Likes