Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG GALAXY A70

(Topic created on: 07-08-2022 04:50 AM)
lexis122
Student
Options

My galaxy A70 drains so much power even when not in use,i have tried disabling apps that use alot of power but all are in vain...what could be the problem

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you run the phone from 100% to around 15% 🔋 and then go into your Device Care section and under battery tap on that and screenshot that also using the scroll capture option to capture all your apps , and also include the top status bar so we can see what's going on with your phone @lexis122 

Some generic information is to.......

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too.

And.......

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Low network signal can affect battery.

I found Google Chrome was a resource hog so I now use Samsung Internet.

Scanning in Location uses lots of battery too.

Syncing in the background can use lots of battery 🔋 too.

You can run a diagnostic in your Samsung Members App and use the optimisation tool in your Device Care settings.

Unfortunately trying to pin point battery drain is a step by step slow process.

A Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone too.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "