Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy a70 SIM card issue

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 01:58 PM)
Me08
First Poster
Options

!!!

So I recently bought a samaung galaxy A70. For some reason when I broke and then changed my screen whenever I share internet to my friends my phone gets really hot (reminder that it has never gotten hot before).

Today I was sharing internet and I left my phone on a table for about an hour and forgot about it. Then my friend asked why there's no more internet. I saw that my phone isn't reading my SIM card and I couldn't turn on the WIFI. When I press the WIFI icon my phone crashes and it says that there's a problem and if it happens again i have to restart the phone.

I tried to restart the phone, I did a hard reset and I don't know what to do more.

Oh, and I also tried to put my SIM card in my friends phone and it worked perfectly so it can't be the card. Please help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Me08! It may be better to have your phone looked at by a Samsung engineer to make sure that there is no internal damage to the phone that may be causing these issues.  

0 Likes
Megan_stewart05
First Poster
Options

hi, 

my A70 has just started doing the same (it was bought in october but not used until christmas 2019). i was out on a bike ride yesterday and my phone randomly shut itself off and wouldn't turn back on until a few hours later. Now its saying 'emergency calls only - no sim' and i cant connect to any networks.

i dont remember dropping it or damaging it in any way. i have tried cleaning the sim from dust, it doesnt seem to be damaged in any way and i have also restarted my phone quite a few times. we tried the sim card in another phone and it worked so im not sure if there is something wrong with it but it worked in all the other devices we used. 

i might try contacting samsung to fix this as i dont want to do something wrong and lose my data on my phone if i do something wrong. a few people with the same issue have done so and it was successfully fixed. 

0 Likes