Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A70 multi touch issue

(Topic created on: 16-06-2019 03:44 AM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

I'm having problems in my A70 with multi-touch.

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

85 REPLIES 85
GS_26
Journeyman
Options

We already received an update here in PH. So far, some issues about the touch was resolve. But need more define updates.

Sogmatin
First Poster
Options

Still no update in "iran" , idk why i choose samsung 😞

0 Likes
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

The problem is fixed with the update, but we need more updates to improve the camera and to fix further issues.

0 Likes
Abdulmajid
First Poster
Options

This phone is filled with Disappointments.

0 Likes
Optimusleader1
First Poster
Options

I Recieved OTA Update in Pakistan but problem is not fixed 

0 Likes
Optimusleader1
First Poster
Options

Problem is still there after update plz help

0 Likes
Aseries
Student
Options

Yes the problem still on phone. My phone still have Problems while playing multi-touch games like pubg. It slow and too much frames drop issues also heating. After disable Samsung game launcher I feel some what good happened. Still a software update required to fix this phone.

0 Likes
NiMZ7
Student
Options

From SG as well. Sucks man. I have to type like a grandma. Everything bout this phone is gd but they screw up in one on the most vital department...

0 Likes
GS_26
Journeyman
Options
You can try Swift Keyboard. Change it to other keyboard then try to bring it back. It fixed slow response the keyboard

Do not use your phones while charging. The "fast charging" mode of the phone makes the phone to lag.

0 Likes
NiMZ7
Student
Options

I've tried many keyboards and the problem still persists. It's a problem with the touch latency. Typing, scrolling, long press ... U name it anything to do with the touch screen (basically using your phone) is sluggish/broken thanks to the touch input issue which I'm hoping it's a firmware issue that can be fixed ASAP coz I'm still stuck with the March 2019 update...

0 Likes