Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A70 charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 09:45 AM)
Tominsh31
Student
Options

Hello, sometimes when I plug original charger  phone shows that charger connects and disconnects from charging, repeatedly. When plugging this charger in to my A8 2018, it works perfectly the same if I plug my A8 charger in to A70, also works perfect. This issue only shows up when using original charger. Any solution?

Thanks in Advance!

89 REPLIES 89
JustDaWe
First Poster
Options

I registered here only for one purpose - to say a huge thanks to you!! You have no idea how I freaked out when I saw my A70 not charging.

You are a true lord, God bless you! - D.

0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Appreciate that the unorthodox advice appears to work for quite a few folks in this instance, but I'd definitely urge caution as it could physically damage your device (and invalidate your warranty).

It's always best to get in touch with your local Samsung Support and/or visit an approved Samsung Service Centre.

0 Likes
jiminiyslicket
First Poster
Options
You are a WIZARD.
0 Likes
RoshT
First Poster
Options

Thank you @Diquejnr  for this tip.

It worked for me. At first I thought you were joking. Then I just gave it a try, because giving it a try is better than taking it to the shop and losing money. 

I gave a medium press to the back of the phone just half inch above the Samsung logo. It worked, started charging again.

I believe this has to do something with the poor build quality.

0 Likes
Rweaver
First Poster
Options

I can't believe this worked lol

0 Likes
Arya Kiddin
First Poster
Options

What the actual.....

Gave it a try as a last desperate resort, thinking yeah like this is really gonna work ..... and what the heck ...it worked. Good firm press right above the Samsung logo and it's got me back from the brink. I'd tried 4 different leads and adapters over the last day and a half, but even though they all gave the little vibration and showed the charging symbol, the charge just kept going down and I was down to 5% when I found this thread. Thank you so much :smiling-face: I can now close the other browser window where I was looking for a new phone!  

0 Likes
Members_rdCVwmx
First Poster
Options

It worked 

0 Likes
Sofienne Lassoued
First Poster
Options

Hello,

This is a similar phone as mine...

I didn't understand where to press and how strong as well as when the charger is plugged or not and does the phone need to be off?

Thank you.

61bz18Te0zL._SL1500_.jpg

0 Likes
Elize carmel
First Poster
Options

Wow ur such a genius. It works. Cant thank u enough🙂😄👍

0 Likes
saira786
First Poster
Options
This worked for me, too. I've been charging issues with my A70 on and off. We tried this yesterday, and it worked. Thank you. I had known about it earlier, and I would have done it then.
0 Likes