Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A70 charging issue

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 01:54 PM)
Tominsh31
Student
Options

Hello, sometimes when I plug original charger  phone shows that charger connects and disconnects from charging, repeatedly. When plugging this charger in to my A8 2018, it works perfectly the same if I plug my A8 charger in to A70, also works perfect. This issue only shows up when using original charger. Any solution?

Thanks in Advance!

89 REPLIES 89
AndrewL
Options
@Tominsh31: This is a bit of a tough one, as your A70 charger works with another device, and an alternate charger has worked with the A70. Does the original charger fit snugly into the USB port of your A70? Have you checked the port for any dirt or debris that might be affecting the connection?
Tominsh31
Student
Options

Yep, I've done that. It doesn't occur alway, sometimes it connects/discconects once, and then works perfectly, sometimes it keeps on disconnecting and does not charge properly.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Tominish31: If the A70 charger is temperamental, and if you phone is less than 12 months old, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 to enquire about obtaining a warranty replacement. You'll need valid proof of purchase to make a claim, which needs to be in the form of an invoice, receipt or network contract.
0 Likes
Diquejnr
First Poster
Options

Solution...

Simple press quite hard on the back of the phone (half an inch above the Samsung logo) or at the button. 

Bam it will charge again after that trick. You are welcome! 

Erik_Torres
First Poster
Options

Wasn't a member.
Had to join just to come here and post this did the trick

And would add, what a crappy piece of junk is the A70

Leftery
First Poster
Options

This solution actually worked on my phone.  The build quality of the Samsung Galaxy A70 is a big let down.

Pilcho
First Poster
Options

Wow this "press hard above the SAMSUNG at the back of the phone" worked for me!!  I can't believe it.. LOL.  And to think I was about to see how I could afford to go back to the repair shop for the THIRD TIME with this issue!

Members_n2muZwo
First Poster
Options

Amazing ... many thanks. It worked!!!

dbooysen
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this, I was starting to panic until I found this. I did have a suspicion that the ribbon connectors came loose. This just saved me a lot of money