Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A53 keeps rebooting

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
albo01
Journeyman
Options
Hi a family members phone keeps rebooting over and over again can anyone help?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Maestro
Options
There's a few things you can try

Try wiping the cache partition (Recommended after any major OS update)

Plug into a working PC or laptop

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

Boot to Safe Mode
Hold down power button, long press power off icon. Tap safe mode icon. Does it resolve the problem?
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@albo01  Just to add ensure all apps are up to date, sometimes there can be a conflict with a third party app or theme which why it is advisable to try Safe Mode and you may need to delete recent third party apps if applicable.  Some temporary cache files become outmoded or even corrupt and so it is good practice to wipe the cache partition and advisable in these situations.  

However if issues persist after all the Troubleshooting best to send an Error Report via Samsung Members,  Support-Send Feedback-Error Report- Lockup/Restarting .  Include description and tick send System Logs. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

albo01
Journeyman
Options
Cheers buddy much appreciated
Members_EAn10U1
First Poster
Options

Did you solve the problem?

For me it started 8 days ago, with the phone crashing 8 times in one day. Then 7 days no problems, with the phone crashing 2 times again today.

I updated to Open UI 6.1 aprox. 2 weeks ago.

0 Likes
Members_EAn10U1
First Poster
Options

For me it stopped crashing after I disabled notifications from outlook (switched on do not disturb) and cut the connection with the outlook account in the Samsung calender app.

0 Likes