Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A52s UK

(Topic created on: 29-11-2022 06:15 PM)
James21
Voyager
Options
Today my Samsung Galaxy A52s UK received the Android 13 and November security update. 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Pawelm40
Explorer
Options

A52S 5G in Poland has an update to 13 with security 1 November. A528BXXU1DVK5, A528BOXM1DVK5, A528BXXU1DVK5.

0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the A53 5G on Android 13 and still on October security update. It's December on Thursday. Will be one month behind. Come on Samsung!!!!.🤬
0 Likes
James21
Voyager
Options
Fingers crossed, you will receive the November security update soon. Mine came through this morning..
0 Likes
Mickeybrad
Explorer
Options

Yep! I'm in the UK and just received the update this afternoon.   Looking forward to seeing what it can do

0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Got A52s 5G with EE no android 13 yet
0 Likes
James21
Voyager
Options
Won't be long now fingers crossed.. I'm on Sky mobile
0 Likes
Mickeybrad
Explorer
Options
After an afternoon of playing around with Android 13. I quite like the new modern feel of it. I have heard of people complaining on here of having battery issues with Android 13 and OneUI 5.0. Since I updated my phone this afternoon which was at 90% at 1.30pm. I have used my phone quite a bit after the update and I am at 80% at 6.13pm
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hope the November update gets pushed today at least. It's December tomorrow and the phone will have security and other vunerability
issues. The November update should of been added when the A53 5G got the A13 on the 9th. Think Samsung has forgotten as no one in any country has got the November update.
0 Likes
James21
Voyager
Options
It's strange why you have not had the November update.. I am in the UK and got the November security update with the Android 13 upgrade.
0 Likes