Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A52S calls dropping

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 09:40 AM)
David218
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has this issue and/or any suggested fixes.

I bought the A52S in January and more cently I have found that calls are going silent and I cannot hear the other person. Sometimes the call comes back and sometimes it drops. On occasions it also whows the call is still in progress but I am not able to end the call, it just keeps running.

I have signal and this seems to happen on the majority of my calls now.

Any advice?

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David218
Explorer
Options

Hi. In the end I decided to get WiFi Calling enabled by my network operator. While doing this they changed a setting related to EU data and calls to enable WiFi Calling but also said this could help with calls dropping. WiFi Calling seems to work so i am hoping that's a solution. I've been using my phone more for calls in pther areas this week and i don't seem to have any issue, so it could just be poor reception at home. Thanks for the help!

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Click on the get help button
At the bottom of the samsung members page
And run a diagnostic test
Mic and speaker
0 Likes
David218
Explorer
Options

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply. I ran both those tests and they worked fine.

0 Likes
David218
Explorer
Options

I don't have 5G coverage at my home address, would it make any difference to change my Network mode to LTE/3G/2G instead of 5G?

0 Likes
toti1234
Journeyman
Options
I have that problem they told me its the network was the problem or a low signal or it could be your sim card I had to have a new sim card because I had it in my phone a long time
0 Likes
David218
Explorer
Options

Hi, thanks for the reply and your similar experience. That's really good to know. Did getting a new sim card work?

0 Likes
toti1234
Journeyman
Options
THE NEW SIM CARD DID WORK YES BUT IF YOU ARE IN A BAD BULID UP AREA WERE THERE IS LOST OF TREES THAT DONT HELP WITH THE SIGNAL BUT GIVE IT A GO AND GET A NEW SIM CARD BECAUSE IT COULD BE WERE AND TIRE OF THE SIM CARD BUT I NO WAT IT IS LIKE WHEN YOU GET THAT PROBLEM WITH YOUR MOBILE
0 Likes
toti1234
Journeyman
Options
Your welcome
0 Likes
David218
Explorer
Options

Thanks so much, I will give that a try. Much appreciated!

0 Likes
toti1234
Journeyman
Options
Your very welcome I hope it helps 😊
0 Likes