Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy A52s 5g - how to claim free galaxy buds live on the Samsung members app

(Topic created on: 14-10-2021 02:02 PM)
Dogtag
Apprentice
Options

I am going to order the A52s 5g which comes with free galaxy buds live, but you have to claim the buds through the Samsung members app. I have never used the Samsung members app before, is it easy to claim free items on there? 

Also, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the step by step process and the information required to claim the free galaxy buds live on the Samsung members app? 

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
AndrewL
Options

@SG3: I'm unaware of any additional promotions attached to purchases of the Galaxy A52s 5G, other than the one referenced above. Have you tried reaching out to Very to see if the free gift is retailer specific? 

0 Likes
SG3
Apprentice
Options

I called them yesterday and they said the offer runs until 14th oct and i redeem it via Samsung website.

0 Likes
stephemma
Student
Options
I ordered my phone on very which said it comes with a free gift which is the air buds, but says it should of been purchased no later that the 5.10.21 mine was ordered on the 8th but still said free gift when I ordered it?
0 Likes
stephemma
Student
Options
Samsung says it should of been ordered before the 5.10.. I'm confused
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@stephemma 

Samsung will have strict start and end eligibility dates for the promotions.

You may need to speak with the company you purchased from to ask why they are advertising a free gift especially if the promotion Samsung was running has ended.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
SG3
Apprentice
Options

Ive now sent a letter to very customer service as they are difficult to  contact by phone....beginning to regret buying this phone on very...

0 Likes
stephemma
Student
Options
My husband has called them, they have said they can't see the deal on there anymore, it's a joke as the promotion was still on the website after the 5.10.21 which is just false advertisement 😡
0 Likes
SG3
Apprentice
Options

Its only changed onntheir website today. Im thinking about contacting Martin Lewis or maybe Watchdog for misleading info

stephemma
Student
Options
I don't blame you. They said they couldn't tell my husband when it was removed which I know is a lie, I've worked uploading information to the back of a catalogue website before and this information is easily obtainable, they just don't want to admit they have been misleading people.
0 Likes
bikergal
First Poster
Options
Bought my a52s on 26 October from currys/PC World, free ear buds were clearly promoted and I even asked about the offer and was told it was still running, just come on the app to claim them to find out the offer ended at the beginning of October
0 Likes