Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy A52s 5g - how to claim free galaxy buds live on the Samsung members app

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 01:30 PM)
Dogtag
Apprentice
Options

I am going to order the A52s 5g which comes with free galaxy buds live, but you have to claim the buds through the Samsung members app. I have never used the Samsung members app before, is it easy to claim free items on there? 

Also, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the step by step process and the information required to claim the free galaxy buds live on the Samsung members app? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Dogtag  

Yes it's normal easy to do @Dogtag  

When you receive the new phone then launch the Samsung Members App on that phone and the link to make the claim will be at the top.

If you've ordered the phone via a Network then your going to need the Proof of Purchase from them to provide to Samsung to validate your order.

Typically also their are eligibility dates to make your claim by so make sure you claim in good time. See below.

when you pre-order the new Galaxy A52s 5G. Limited time only!*

From samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a52s-5g/buy/ 

*Purchase between 24/08/2021 – 05/10/2021. Claim on the Samsung Members App within 30 days of purchase. UK/ROI. 18+ only. T&Cs apply

More here https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/a52s5ggift/en-GB 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

20 REPLIES 20
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Dogtag  

Yes it's normal easy to do @Dogtag  

When you receive the new phone then launch the Samsung Members App on that phone and the link to make the claim will be at the top.

If you've ordered the phone via a Network then your going to need the Proof of Purchase from them to provide to Samsung to validate your order.

Typically also their are eligibility dates to make your claim by so make sure you claim in good time. See below.

when you pre-order the new Galaxy A52s 5G. Limited time only!*

From samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a52s-5g/buy/ 

*Purchase between 24/08/2021 – 05/10/2021. Claim on the Samsung Members App within 30 days of purchase. UK/ROI. 18+ only. T&Cs apply

More here https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/a52s5ggift/en-GB 

DuncanMcM
First Poster
Options
I ordered my A52s from Sky. Does anyone know where I should find my invoice number?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DuncanMcM 

There should be something on your Sky Account / App to do with open orders. That or speak with Sky direct.

ELLEDA
First Poster
Options

it is an absolute knightmare to claim been at it for 4 hours and still not done it 

0 Likes
Dogtag
Apprentice
Options

@ELLEDA 

Sorry to hear that. Can you explain to me why it has been a struggle? Also, what do you have to do to claim the buds and what information do you need? 

0 Likes
Members_kPW8l1L
First Poster
Options

I have the issue of literally nothing appearing on the benefits section. Its empty.

0 Likes
Members_kPW8l1L
First Poster
Options

I had an issue where I could not see the claim form on the benefits tab on my phone. I submitted an online claim through this link instead: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/a52s5ggift/en-GB/claim/get-started 

Hope it helps

0 Likes
Dogtag
Apprentice
Options

@Members_kPW8l1L 

Use this link to claim the buds. You don't need to do it on the phone itself. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/a52s5ggift/en-GB 

0 Likes
SG3
Apprentice
Options

Just bought the A52s 5G from Very, it advertises free gift offer which runs until 14 october, any idea what it is and how i claim it? Thanks

0 Likes