Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G headphone mic not working

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 07:46 AM)
Nimesh7
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
Hi
My Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G wired headset microphone seems to have stopped working randomly. This means that I'm unable to hear the caller, for both inbound and outbound calls. I've tried various different wired headsets, which work fine on other phones but just not on the Samsung Galaxy A52s. The phone is less than a year old and is still on warranty.

Has anybody else experienced the same fault with their Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G? It seems quite strange for it to suddely to stop functioning as I've been using this daily since I've had the phone. 

My software is all up to date, I've tried the microphone diagnostics on the members page, cleaned the headphone jack and rebooted the phone several times. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Libb
Samsung Maker ★★★
Options
Galaxy A Series

Hi, you described that you tried all possible things to fix the issue. I'm afraid the last thing is apply the warranty.

SAMSUNG Galaxy S22 Ultra 512 Black | Galaxy Watch5 Pro Black
Galaxy Buds, Buds2 white | Galaxy Buds Pro silver
0 Likes
Nimesh7
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
Thanks for your response on this. I've sent it back to the Samsung repair centre for a repair under the warranty now. The repair is currently in progress
0 Likes